Kevin's Art House

Welcome to my interest and studies for personal advancement in Art. This site will help me keep my art studies going as an amateur artist.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This is the current Asaro Head that I'm working on. As you can see it's still in the cartoon phase.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by kevin at 11/20/2007 05:23:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

All my links

  • My Flickr Photos
  • My Linkedin Site for Professional Networking

Sight Size

Sight Size
I love site sizing art work

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ▼  2007 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • This is the current Asaro Head that I'm working o...
      • more Asaro Head Drawings
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  January (1)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.